Manual calibration - becoming a thing of the past.
- Automated: Instead of having to fumble with bags, stop watches, clipboards and forms; you attach the phx42(s) to a SpanBox5™, press Start and reply to the prompts.
- Precious Data: SpanBox5 (along with LDARtools Cal5.0 software) automatically captures and preserves every single bit of the calibration data you are required to generate and store-including the accuracy confirmation and drift assessments.
- Process Consistency: Having a SpanBox5 allows you to design a solid and reliable calibration process-and then replicate every, single day.
- Reports: All calibration data is stored on a thumb drive, which is downloaded to LTI Desktop. Once downloaded, you can easily export an Excel and/or PDF report. This capability becomes extremely handy if you are asked to show reports during an audit.
- Efficient Calibration: The SpanBox5 allows you to calibrate up to six (6) phx42s at one time.
- Built-in Display: SpanBox5 has a user-friendly 8-inch touch display.
- VVA and/or Consent Decree: Have you seen the math involved in complying with VVa or Consent Decree requirements? SpanBox5™, along with our calibration software, performs the complex calculations and eliminates the most common errors.
- Storage and Use Conditions: Overnight equipment storage and calibration should be done indoors at or near room ambient conditions(15-25C) with a maximum humidity of 85%.
Sales and Support
For information about training & installation, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-788-1110 x2.