Manual calibration - becoming a thing of the past.
- Automated: Instead of having to fumble with bags, stop watches, clipboards and forms; you attach the phx21(s) to a SpanBox3™, press Start and reply to the prompts.
- Precious Data: SpanBox3 (along with LDARtools Cal3.0 software) automatically captures and preserves every single bit of the calibration data you are required to generate and store-including the accuracy confirmation and drift assessments.
- Process Consistency: Having a SpanBox3 allows you to design a solid and reliable calibration process-and then replicate every, single day.
- Reports: All calibration data is stored on a thumb drive, which is downloaded to LTI Desktop. Once downloaded, you can easily export an Excel and/or PDF report. This capability becomes extremely handy if you are asked to show reports during an audit.
- Efficient Calibration: The SpanBox3 allows you to calibrate up to six (6) phx21s at one time.
- Built-in Display: SpanBox3 has a user-friendly 7-inch touch display.
- VVA and/or Consent Decree: Have you seen the math involved in complying with VVa or Consent Decree requirements? SpanBox3™, along with our calibration software, performs the complex calculations and eliminates the most common errors.
Sales and Support
For information about training & installation, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-788-1110 x2.