Is a SpanBox Lite right for me?
- Time Saver: No need to fumble with bags and stopwatches, technicians simply allow the machine to warm-up for 30 minutes, connect to a SpanBox Lite 530™, and calibrate using SpanBox Lite 530™ for gas delivery. Auto-confirm is achieved by pressing Start on the Juniper Systems’ Archer 2™.
- Precious Data: SpanBox Lite 530™, along with our software, manages the calculations, performs the confirmation calculation and produces usable reports easily and quickly.
- Process Consistency: Calibration methods are frequently interpreted and performed many different ways.
- Reports: All calibration data is stored on the handheld, which is downloaded to LTI Desktop. Once downloaded you can easily export an Excel and/or PDF report. This capability becomes extremely handy if you are asked to show reports during an audit.
- VVA and/or Consent Decree: Have you seen the math involved in complying with VVa or Consent Decree requirements? SpanBox Lite, along with our calibration software, performs the complex calculations and eliminates the most common errors.
- Cylinder Control: SpanBox Lite software lets you enter calibration gas expiration dates and prevents usage of expired cylinders.
- Precision Calibration: A task that affects us at least each quarter, SpanBox Lite™ 530 software makes this as easy as daily calibration.
Sales and Support
For information about training & installation, contact us at: email@example.com or 877-788-1110 x2.