Is a SpanBox Lite right for me?
- Small LDAR Programs: SpanBox Lite 510™ calibrates one (1) phx42 – this allows small LDAR programs to have all the benefits of automatic calibration while keeping costs down.
- Time Saver: No need to fumble with bags and stopwatches, technicians simply allow the machine to warm-up for 30 minutes, connect to a SpanBox Lite 510™, and calibrate using SpanBox Lite 510™ for gas delivery. Auto-confirm is achieved by pressing start on the Juniper Systems’ Archer 2™.
- Reports: All calibration data is stored on the handheld, which is downloaded to LTI Desktop. Once downloaded you can easily export an .Excel and/or PDF report. This capability becomes extremely handy if you are asked to show reports during an audit.
- VVA and/or Consent Decree: Have you seen the math involved in complying with VVa or Consent Decree requirements? SpanBox Lite™, along with our calibration software, performs the complex calculations and eliminates the most common errors.
- Cylinder Control: SpanBox Lite software lets you enter calibration gas expiration dates and prevents usage of expired cylinders.
- Precision Calibration: A task that affects us at least each quarter, SpanBox Lite™ 510 software makes this as easy as daily calibration.
Sales and Support
For information about training & installation, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-788-1110 x2.