phx42™ is the latest FID analyzer designed by LDAR technicians for LDAR technicians to perform Method 21 inspections.
- EXTERNAL PDA CONTROL: Entirely controlled by a hand-held PDA. phx42 also includes powerful datalogging software that can be used to create electronic records of inspections.
- CONTROL OF HYDROGEN: Major improvements have been made to the control of Hydrogen. Manual adjustment will no longer be needed.
- EXTENDED RANGE: phx42 is still an FID, but the upper range has been raised drastically over phx21.
- EXPANDED SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: Responding to worldwide demand, that require expanded safety certifications, we are in the process of certifying the phx42 to 27 different standards.
- INNOVATION: 8 years of working with phx21 and hundreds of customers have paved the way to phx42.
- PUMP THROTTLING & DEADHEAD DETECTION: Computerized pump throttling maintains a consistent sample flow--particularly when the filter has been partially blocked.
- 21 FAILSAFE: Techs cannot inadvertently use a phx42, for route monitoring, that has not been properly calibrated for that day using Cal4. *This feature can be disabled for customers not using Cal4.0.
- DATA & ANALYZER FEEDBACK: Log files are recorded every 2 secs, on the mainboard, including battery voltage, high & low pressure H2 levels, ppm, pump power, exhaust pressure and thermocouple temp. SDKs also available for common platforms.
- BATTERY: A state of the art battery has been developed, which extends service life – compared to the phx21 battery. Warranty has been increased from 90 days to one year.
- FILTER DETECTION: phx42 will be able to detect if a filter is in place, and will not let you monitor if filter is missing.
- PORTABILITY: Even smaller and lighter unit, the phx42 makes life a little easier for the technician.
Sales and Support
For information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-788-1110 x2.
Included with phx42
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Hydrogen Fill Adapter Required
- External Handheld Required
- 1-year Warranty
- Compatible with current SpanBox models
- Standard Probe
- Carrying Case
- phx42 Accessory Kit includes:
- Complete phx42 Tool Kit
- Probe Hose
- Spare Parts Kit
- Basic control software that interfaces with all major databases
PRE-RELEASE SPEC SHEET. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PROJECT STATUS: IN CERTIFICATIONS