phx21 - applying industry feedback to makes LDAR easier.
- Repairs: phx21™ was designed with time and cost of repairs in mind. Most repairs can be done on site, while maintaining intrinsic safety standards.
- External PDA Control: phx21 was designed to eliminate external controls and readouts. Everything can be controlled by a handheld PDA (no more pulling an analyzer out of a backpack to restart after a flame out). The absence of external controls or physical interface makes the phx21™ less susceptible to breakage, and easier to modernize and upgrade.
- Control Of Hydrogen: Hydrogen is the lightest element. Preventing hydrogen leaks was a major design criterion for the phx21. Designing the phx21 without a removable hydrogen cylinder prevents a costly failure point, helps to limit the possibility of leaks and instrument downtime.
- Safety: Smaller unit, fewer leaks, hands-off control help to make the phx21 the safest FID available.
- Pump Throttling & Deadhead Detection: Computerized pump throttling maintains a consistent sample flow--particularly when the probe-tip filter has been compromised. If probe flow is blocked suddenly the phx21™ will automatically shut down and notify the user.
- Method 21 Failsafe: Technicians cannot inadvertently use a phx21™, for route monitoring, that has not been properly calibrated for that day using Cal4.0. *This feature can be disabled for customers not using Cal4.0.
- Data & Analyzer Feedback: Log files are recorded every 2 seconds, into the connected handheld, including battery voltage, high & low pressure H2 levels, ppm level, raw FID output, pump power level, exhaust pressure and thermocouple temp.
Sales and Support
For information about training & installation, contact us at: email@example.com or 877-788-1110 x2.