Manage your entire LDAR program – not just some of your LDAR data.
Chateau™ – The Future of LDAR databases
17 TECHNICAL ADVISORS:
- Sage Environmental
- IPR EMS
- Environmental Intellect
- Darbonne Services
- Bloc Environmental
- Online Environmental
- Insight Environmental
- TEAM Industrial
- Trinity Consultants
Sales and Support
For further information, sales and demonstrations,
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-788-1110 x2.
25 KEY INNOVATIONS:
- Track and support 56 “M21Why” settings.
- Support optional array of 103 different omponent properties.
- 35 Fully Customizable picklist.
- Automated “Next Action” tracking on all open leaks
- Detector Types joined: Chemicals, Streams, Components, Tours and Analyzers
- Attempt Type (Simple, Standard, Advanced, AVO) data level
- Comprehensive and intuitive AVO event management
- Track Temporarily Unavailable Components without putting them OOS
- Leak definitions managed independently of PPM Attempts and ReTests
- Integration of ALL LDAR data: techs, certifications, cylinders, calibrations, etc
- Apply Rules to 17 different types of Component Groups- NOT directly to Comp’s
- Password protected access to customized Rule Specs
- M21Why -assisted Leaker Tag Removal
- Manage “excess” DTMs without easily and transparently
- Manage additional monitoring on new equipment with Install Date
- SubSubTypes (designed for HRVOC components)
- Toggle Displays in important Screens
- Schedule runs automatically every day at 4:00AM
- Ability to document closed leaks for multiple reasons
- Attach documents or comments to Tags, Attempts, Leaks, Inspections, etc.
- Immediate Missed Monitoring reconciliation
- Immediate Past Due Repair reconciliation
- Track M21Variance at inspection level (Tech was not able to follow Method 21)
- Sub Tag Protection (.1 and .2 tags are protected during any data edit)
- Extensive Industry and Expert Contribution.